My laptop is an ASUS N550LF. Face recognition no longer works - it did with 8.1?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

The ASUS N550LF Laptop works well with Windows 10 apart from Windows Hello. It appears that Hello will not recognise the webcam fitted to this laptop. Is there any help for this problem? I am currently just using a PIN/Password but it would be nice to have the face recognition working again since it worked on Windows 8.1.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
The ASUS N550LF Laptop works well with Windows 10 apart from Windows Hello. It appears that Hello will not recognise the webcam fitted to this laptop. Is there any help for this problem? I am currently just using a PIN/Password but it would be nice to have the face recognition working again since it worked on Windows 8.1.

how did it work in 8.1? was it using some software? For example, in 8.1 on my laptop the Hp software was used to access and use the fingerprint reader

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos