Need a USB 3.0 Micro adapter source.

mcraine

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone found an adapter that they like for the micro USB 3.0 port? I'm looking to get my hands on one and am looking for a good source. You would think Nokia would have one as an accessory option since it doesn't come with the device.

JaimitoFrog

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

about the same after shipping. But that is full female to female adaptor. Unless you have cables already, it won't work. Why carry an adaptor and a cable around?

the adaptor I found should let you plug usb keys at usb 2 speeds. Of course if the usb key has a micro usb head, then you don't need any adaptor.

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

mark0309

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Honestly it should have shipped with the accessories included .... not to feel like a dummy but it took me two whole days to figure out what that port was used for lol. Good thing I remembered I bought a OGT cable off Amazon a while back for my Nexus 7 . So at least I can use the USB 2.0 with that .... but I Also would like to buy a 3.0 adapter .

JaimitoFrog

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Honestly it should have shipped with the accessories included .... not to feel like a dummy but it took me two whole days to figure out what that port was used for lol. Good thing I remembered I bought a OGT cable off Amazon a while back for my Nexus 7 . So at least I can use the USB 2.0 with that .... but I Also would like to buy a 3.0 adapter .

would be nice, but it is only a $5 adaptor, and USB 3 is industry standard, albeit still rare on the micro type.

tell that to apple when they switched to lightening. Yeah right

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I am wondering if it might be a software or firmware issue. I find it hard to believe that so many of us cannot get the USB port to work. I bought my adapter off eBay and it does not see any USB thumb drive. I did a Google search and found lots of postings of people having issues if USB ports not working on windows 8.1 machines.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb