Need help to choose suitable Bluetooth Headphones for my Windows 10 laptop

Pranav Ganesh

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
If iam to get suitable Bluetooth Over-ear headphones for my windows 10 laptop, what should be the characteristics I should be looking to utilize the maximum sound quality for the amount I spend. I mean like the supported codecs like Aptx/SBC/ Hi-Res audio supported or things like that supported by the windows 10 or my laptop.

My laptop spec:
MSI GF63 Thin 9sc
core i5- 9300H
Bluetooth 5.0

naddy6969

Aug 8, 2017
Visit site
Any recent Bluetooth headphones will work fine. Particularly if they use Bluetooth 5. The codecs are way better.

Personally, I have several headphones, both wired and Bluetooth. My current favorite is the Aiwa ARC-1. It does not have noice cancellation, but that is way overrated IMO. I have Sony headphones with NC, and the Aiwa sounds better.

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
If iam to get suitable Bluetooth Over-ear headphones for my windows 10 laptop, what should be the characteristics I should be looking to utilize the maximum sound quality for the amount I spend. I mean like the supported codecs like Aptx/SBC/ Hi-Res audio supported or things like that supported by the windows 10 or my laptop.

My laptop spec:
MSI GF63 Thin 9sc
core i5- 9300H
Bluetooth 5.0
I can recommend two suitable over-the-ear BT headphones I own. A Cowin SE7 pair ($100 @ Amazon.com) that I've had for more than a year, and a TaoTao TT-BH085($50 there as well) that I added about three months ago. They both have Bluetooth 5.0, AptX, and noise-cancellation. I like them both. The SE7s are nicer, but no way twice as nice. If I needed a replacement today, I'd get another TaoTao. The SE7 set is slightly cushier and the cup openings are slightly larger. Besides the much more reasonable price, I like that the TT-BH085s use type C vs. micro-USB to charge, and are foldable. I've used both on two Surface tablets, a Samsung TV, a Lumia 950, and two angroid phones.

NB: I'll add a bias and qualifier -that all Bluetooth transmission has its limits: not one Bluetooth solution can give you "maximum sound quality". For that, you need a wired connection -a good wired-speaker system or good wired headphones, and a good source -and this is the case at any spending level, even if it is possible to have a Bluetooth transmission that is superior to a lame wired one. Bluetooth is super convenient and portable, of course, but because of this technology/quality limit, it is easy to over-spend on any part of any Bluetooth path.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon