New Cheap 1:1 Galaxy S4 Clone Good Review

kevin1028

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
i bought a beautiful galaxy s4 clone with a cheap price its name is LINK REMOVED
now let me share some picture and my feelings of this mobilephone with you.
sku41784.jpg
First, it is used with MTK 6589 CPU, and Quad Core, it is the trend of mobilephone in nowdays; it make the phone operate very very fast, you know a quad core phone with 140USD already make make amazing.. and it equippment with a 4.7 inch display screen, everytime when i use it to play game or watch movie, the feeling is wonderful.
sku41784_4_2.jpg
Second, the important thing and which i like most is the high pixels resolution of this mobilephone,, maybe next time when you see the beatiful scene, you needn't to use your camera, only use this phone to take a photograph.
sku41784_7_2.jpg
Third, the battery of this phone is 2800mAh, my phone 's standby time is 2-3days, if i play game or watch movie, it could 1-1.5 day, the battary is quite well.not like other cheap chinese android phone with cheap battery,and the phone is support with multiple languages, it uses Android 4.2 operate system.
sku41784_9_2.jpg
Fourth, the price of this mobilephone is very affordable, it is high performance to price ratio, and it is 1:1 copy Samsung S4, you could use original S4 case to protect your mobiephone.i ask the seller send me a case they agree with me and the case is nice work very well.

Ii will make a video and upload on youtube and will share with you laterly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shawn Magm

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I've seen these Chinese clones. They look very nice. However, one thing I'm concerned about is whether they will break down after a few months. Also, the majority of them do not support LTE. The wireless radio is 802.11 a/b/g but not n. Soon, we'll see 802.11ac on the next group of high end smartphones.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Looks like a very shady post. The person only has one post. Also, he says it is $140. A quad-core, 4.7in screen phone for that? Yea this is nothing more than someone trying to pull a scam (glad the link was removed). Most clones I have seen are usually a couple hundred cheaper, not the price of a Lumia 521. This thread probably should just be deleted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo