Nokia Camera updated to version 4.7.2.5

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Indeed, this update worse even more the photo quality. Photos seems to have 5 mp at the most.

I use for some time creative camera and tested whit nokia camera,default camera,camera 360, oneshot,proshot,1shot,nokia camera beta,imagine cam.....and in all the cases I stay whit creative camera, i See that take a litle bit more sharp photos than the rest.
Nokia camera is wo0rse every update. Just make the photos clear, It that dificult? for God sake. -.-
Yeah. It is. Because the job is the firmware, not the Nokia Camera....

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
several thing I noticed on my 1020:
* no continuous autofocus as yet... and if that won't come to this monster, it is a definite blasphemy
* you can't see your captured image right after you take it. the good point of this is that you'll feel the shoot-to-shoot time is a little bit quicker if you used that feature before.

I'm saving my judgment until Lumia Cyan released...

abhishyam2007

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Uhh, I'm losing hope in Nokia Camera. Is there any other app that gives me manual settings? Better if its free cuz I'm so broke.
@Penecho - true, but not just for the 1020, they should enable higher exposure for all Lumia phones.

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
perhaps the reason that Nokia/Microsoft removed the 4s shutter speed on lower-end phones is to give advantage for those who spent their money for PureView devices

ISO 100 and 4 seconds exposure time would still produce overexposed pictures
I'd rather go for lower ISO than longer exposure time for this one...

Sashank Mishra

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Guys,
I have updated my Nokia Camera app(non-beta).
Although I see many saying Living Images work only in Beta version, I would disagree as I am able to get the images.

Only thing is that, the living images can only be seen in the app's camera roll and it is only for 1 sec. If you go to the photos app, you will see only the image, nothing living in that ;-)

Mavee Shah

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
My 720's pictures are just blurring after updating Nokia camera non beta...i guess that's best living image... Bull**** to Microsoft/Nokia

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Guys,
I have updated my Nokia Camera app(non-beta).
Although I see many saying Living Images work only in Beta version, I would disagree as I am able to get the images.

Only thing is that, the living images can only be seen in the app's camera roll and it is only for 1 sec. If you go to the photos app, you will see only the image, nothing living in that ;-)

what phone do you use?

My 720's pictures are just blurring after updating Nokia camera non beta...i guess that's best living image... Bull**** to Microsoft/Nokia

save your judgment until Lumia Cyan released for your phone

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
On my Lumia 820 I can take normal images. But if I want to take an action shot, it will automatically save it as a Living Image. I don't think it was supposed to work like this.

Sashank Mishra

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have L720
One thing I noticed is that the pic with Living Image is more grainy than a normal pic with the same latest version on Nokia Camera app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria