Notifications stopped working.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I got my band on Friday and everything was working great - notifications for football scores, whatsapps, FB etc were all coming to my band.

Now I don't get any notifications on my band, I have rebooted it, reset it and started again but still no notifications.

It is linked to my L1520 with no drops in connection - if I check the band I see Cortana is updating with info but the general notification tile, text tile etc do not update.

Seems to have stopped after the MS Health update on Tuesday.

Any advice appreciated.

Matthew Blair

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Me too. I did all that as well. It sort of syncs and sort of doesn't. I cam manage the tiles and that syncs, but I always get an oops sync error afterwards. If I do a manual sync, it wont and I get same error. None too happy.

Matthew Blair

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
All other 3rd party apps sync with it in real.time just fine. I even disconnected the other accounts such as my fitness. Maybe a MS health issue?????

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if it was an MS Health issue too - after the update the sy error started in general but I fixed that by removing the weather tile as suggested by someone else but the general notifications do not work anymore.

I totally reset the device and deleted from my phone before I read the weather tile fix but will try it again when I get home.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I unregistered band from MS Health app, unpaired and deleted band from bluetooth, uninstalled the MS Health app, totally reset the band.

Installed MS Health, Registered the band with a different name to last time.

Still no notifications.

Also till get the sync error if I turn on the weather tile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1