Now You can install Samsung Or HTC Collection's apps on Your Lumia.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welp, this would have been very handy since I just bought a Samsung laser printer. It says right on the box it supports Windows Phone. Later I of course find out the app came out on 7.5 and works only with Samsung phones. I bet it'd work fine on any 8 phone if I could get it installed.

misfitpierce

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Are ppl seriously fighting about what's right and mad because ppl want to use apps from a different maker? We need to be united as windows phone users against iJunk and Spamdroid... Don't fight... It's a benefit for both sides, both sides should be happy. I don't really even want other apps from other makers but I'm just saying. Fighting when were all trying to improve the windows market... Sigh...

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Are ppl seriously fighting about what's right and mad because ppl want to use apps from a different maker? We need to be united as windows phone users against iJunk and Spamdroid... Don't fight... It's a benefit for both sides, both sides should be happy. I don't really even want other apps from other makers but I'm just saying. Fighting when were all trying to improve the windows market... Sigh...

who's fighting?
anyway, i just wanted to try Beam app, as i read it works between WP and Droid of Samsung make.
and.. it is just about trying.
cool down bro. nobody is closing down the WP Store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos