Official Update for those still with Touch Issues

JelenaJela

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
Try reducing size of text and icon to 125% (default is 150%),it may helps
AwesomeDoge, I can't believe that it really worked out! I tried it on my Lumia 535! Also, I can't believe that nobody in Microsoft got that and spread it to users!
Letters are pretty small, but at least I won't lose my mind while using a keyboard and selecting things on my phone. I've had desire to smash it against the wall! I already gave up on unlocking with double tap at the screen. I don't have to tap, tap and tap screen in the Store to select for example "My library" (I translated it from serbian, I don't remember how it was in english).

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, soooo much! Now my phone is perfect!

p.s. Before I sent this message to forum, I tried to turn back 150% letters. Touch capability stayed same as they were with 125%! Unbelievable!

Avin Mathew

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Hey..
The touch problem of windows 10 doesn't seems to be resolved even in windows 10.(I am using a preview build). but the problem more over worsens while using the touch

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hey..
The touch problem of windows 10 doesn't seems to be resolved even in windows 10.(I am using a preview build). but the problem more over worsens while using the touch
Defects can't be removed with S/w patches. But you can use glass guard for better touch feedback.