Official WP8.1 Update 1 (GDR1) = Lumia Denim

Sandro Melia

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Stragnge cuz I have exactly the same build number as well as the firmware drivers versions.. s.a. update notifier, rates us, sim unlock, spamfilter etc. and I'm still on Cyan GDR1

Sandro Melia

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
dude do even read my posts?

I'm GDR1 since forever... GDR1 means that I'm developer preview enabled guy :)

beside that your firmware version is exactly the same as mine, so it's not denim....

devlin525

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
dude do even read my posts?

I'm GDR1 since forever... GDR1 means that I'm developer preview enabled guy :)

beside that your firmware version is exactly the same as mine, so it's not denim....

i didnt bother to read again and besides it was 4am when i replied that. My apologies.

As i have said, i did a factory reset and when i checked the extra+info it was denim already. I was still in cyan before doing that. And i didnt do any phone update at all. Just a factory reset only.

Why not give the factory reset a try?

Edit: i got updates for some apps including extra+info and i think i got the denimndisplayed after that

Last edited:

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
i didnt bother to read again and besides it was 4am when i replied that. My apologies.

As i have said, i did a factory reset and when i checked the extra+info it was denim already. I was still in cyan before doing that. And i didnt do any phone update at all. Just a factory reset only.

Why not give the factory reset a try?

Edit: i got updates for some apps including extra+info and i think i got the denimndisplayed after that

You do realize that you don't actually have denim yet? (it's just kind of an extras+info bug)

devlin525

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
You do realize that you don't actually have denim yet? (it's just kind of an extras+info bug)

I also thought of that but somehow my phone problems when I was in Cyan was gone e.g. (heating problem even while idle and people hub profile pictures not syncing well). I don't really know if it is bug or not. Well it doesn't really matter that much to me what it is.

EDIT: I am not posting these stuff to assure anyone of anything. I'm just showing what I have and what I did that made those stuff appear.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I also thought of that but somehow my phone problems when I was in Cyan was gone e.g. (heating problem even while idle and people hub profile pictures not syncing well). I don't really know if it is bug or not. Well it doesn't really matter that much to me what it is.

EDIT: I am not posting these stuff to assure anyone of anything. I'm just showing what I have and what I did that made those stuff appear.

Those issues being fixed is most likely because you did a hard reset, you don't have denim...

agentmikeyd99

Banned
Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
In my 1020's extras + info, shows Lumia Denim. I forgot but read somewhere this is a mistake? I don't really have Denim I think. Can anyone explain? Thanks

anon(9174535)

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Dont worry im owener of lumia 930 i didnt recieve this denim ....4Q hhhhh like i do believe its near the second week of November which typical the end of 4Q cuz they said by end of December all devices are denim that means only Feb or Jan because in November there still 2 weeks December also 3 weeks last week is holiday season therefore they can't bring DENIM TO ALL DEVICES BY END OF DECEMBRE BUT IF THEY DO REALLY THAT MEANS THAT MICROSOFT NOKIA WERE DELYING UPDATES ON PURPOSE WHICH IS PROOF THEY HAVE SOME AUTHORITY OVER CARRIERS !!!

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Dont worry im owener of lumia 930 i didnt recieve this denim ....4Q hhhhh like i do believe its near the second week of November which typical the end of 4Q cuz they said by end of December all devices are denim that means only Feb or Jan because in November there still 2 weeks December also 3 weeks last week is holiday season therefore they can't bring DENIM TO ALL DEVICES BY END OF DECEMBRE BUT IF THEY DO REALLY THAT MEANS THAT MICROSOFT NOKIA WERE DELYING UPDATES ON PURPOSE WHICH IS PROOF THEY HAVE SOME AUTHORITY OVER CARRIERS !!!

I have no idea what you just said...

Hotvak123

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
The 4 quarter end in 53 day's
3 month in a quarter , 4 quarter in a year.
so its a race against time, is Microsoft going to live up to its promise ?

devlin525

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Those issues being fixed is most likely because you did a hard reset, you don't have denim...

Well to be honest I really don't have any idea about the updates. I have denim or not then it's fine hahahaha.

EDIT: I have read some articles saying that the actual Lumia Denim is really near and that the accident display of the Lumia Denim in extras+info is like a clue that the Denim is very near.

And regarding the bugged Lumia Denim, they said that restarting the phone or visiting the app again will change the Lumia Denim to Cyan. But in my case, it is Denim all through out. So maybe Lumia Denim is really nearrrr.

anon(9174535)

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Its simply impossible that an update lets say only icon 930 1520 830 73x (5devices only) will be available for MAJOR MARKETS LIKE USA EUROPE INDIA CHINA AUS ...in 53 days like ""Hotvak 123" says ....maybe some carriers yes but available for all devices by the end of decembre like its been reported than that impossible this a firmware not a joke :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte