only 20 contacts per group

kuip

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
HI all,

I need help. A few days ago I received forum help on how to get contacts into groups.

I purchased a Trophy and was getting my contacts into the groups that they were in on my previous phone and I got a message saying can only have 20 in a group, must delete to have the next one come in.

I was astonished, as the group I'm working with is currently 80+ contacts and growing.

Is there a way to get rid of this barrier or am I up a creek.

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ken

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Dang. I had never ran into it because it was such a pain in the rear as I mentioned before. I don't think I have 100 total contacts...

How are you planning to use the groups? Mass texts/emails/etc? Or just for sorting and finding them? If the latter, you could try just using naming tricks to help get them easier to find (ie throw Bank in the first name spot so when you start a search that way all those people would come up).

Otherwise...you're still in the return window, right?

kuip

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Dang. I had never ran into it because it was such a pain in the rear as I mentioned before. I don't think I have 100 total contacts...

How are you planning to use the groups? Mass texts/emails/etc? Or just for sorting and finding them? If the latter, you could try just using naming tricks to help get them easier to find (ie throw Bank in the first name spot so when you start a search that way all those people would come up).

Otherwise...you're still in the return window, right?
I use 2 or 3 types of groups

1 for an organization of approx 40 people.
1 for sales already consumated
and 1 for prospects not sold.

Does any one know of a 3rd party app that would be really good.

I am currently on an iphone and their contact program lets me use multiple groups and lots of people in each group.

Thanks

Ken

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro