Photos not opening anymore

banjaboo

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Did you check the File Explorer app? The SD card should have a Camera Roll folder. You can also attach a USB cable and check from the PC but it tends to be rather slow when there are many photos .

Yes I tried both ways, no luck. Was seeing if there was anyway I could find those videos before I format the SD card and hard reset my phone. Might be my only solution.

banjaboo

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Odd, I can only offer that the SD card is working fine for me.

What kind of sd card you using? I did the hard reset last night and tried to format my SD card but it wouldn't let me. Well it says it formats but it doesn't delete anything. I deleted files myself on the computer and once I unplug from the computer, all the files reappear. Very very strange. I'm using a Transcend Premium 300x, 64GB, Micro SD XC I. I'm thinking my SD card is not compatible with windows mobile 10. I'm currently using my phone without the SD card inside and everything is a lot smoother.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I got burned years ago with some sort of OS caching of SD card files. It looked like they were there when they weren't but I don't think that is what is going on here.

I'm using a Sandisk Extreme Plus 32G card. At the time I purchased the card it was one of the fastest on the market.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigorplux