Pictures + Videos Taken With My HP Elite X3

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
LOL! I'm in Kuching. They dont sell them in shops. I had to order mine from HP Malaysia. But you can look at Mudah.my. I saw a few posts of people selling em there.

Sent from my Elite x3 on mTalk

Gotta visit Kuching one of these days.. for the picturesque waterfront and a few bowls of Srwk Laksa!!

... !

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I just bought my X3 last week and I don't see why people are saying the camera is so bad! I actually think it's superb... maybe not up there with the L950, but certainly close... but of course I'm no professional photographer and I'm no means an amateur either, meaning I'm not a photography guy, but the quality I see is very good... maybe I'm just being biased? LOL :winktongue: I think this pic of my Oakleys is awesome, very detailed and colors aren't so bad at all!

Attachments

• WP_20170912_11_36_05_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170912_11_36_05_Pro.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 14

TunedM52

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
WP_20170924_09_19_24_Pro.jpg

Pic I took this morning around sunrise of my girlfriend's cactus plants. Surprised it turned it pretty well, considering the low light.
Also should I save photos to local or SD? Taking HDR photos take about 1-2 seconds to capture and process. Just got the phone, loving it so far.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 137539

Pic I took this morning around sunrise of my girlfriend's cactus plants. Surprised it turned it pretty well, considering the low light.
Also should I save photos to local or SD? Taking HDR photos take about 1-2 seconds to capture and process. Just got the phone, loving it so far.

def save em to your SD card! save everything except programs, they run fast/better on the main

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
honestly I don't know what people are complaining about when it comes the the camera on the X3, those pics look awesome! some very talented peeps with the spray cans btw!

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
honestly I don't know what people are complaining about when it comes the the camera on the X3, those pics look awesome! some very talented peeps with the spray cans btw!

To me, from my perspective it drastically improved over the FW updates they pushed from Last summer 2016 to now...when an OEM has a team dedicated to hardware/fw adjustments they can do things to improve the device from the Camera or all the way down to the amount of latency they let live in the OS and animations. HP so far has done real well at this. Why I appreciated this device despite some of its other milder short comings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel