PLEASE HELP ME SIR.My window is deactivated.

Mriganka Boruah

Apr 11, 2017
Visit site
Sir.i have a genuine windows 10 home version coming with my laptop lenovo ideapad 500.but i tried to uprage to windows pro with a product key found in the internet.i wasnt aware that it was wrong.but now my laptop shows window isnt activate and even the laptop doesnt get reset.now what i have to do.i want my previous version please help me sir.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central!

First and foremost try downloading something called "Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder" It should find the original product key and you can use that to reactivate your Windows version.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Will it solve the problem without purchasing win Pro key?

I think the OP needs to revert to Win Home and then use that software.

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Sir.i have a genuine windows 10 home version coming with my laptop lenovo ideapad 500.but i tried to uprage to windows pro with a product key found in the internet.i wasnt aware that it was wrong.but now my laptop shows window isnt activate and even the laptop doesnt get reset.now what i have to do.i want my previous version please help me sir.

Do the following 2 criteria applicable to you ?

1. You installed the Pro version LESS THAN 10 days ago.
2. You have not removed the Windows.old from the system.

If yes to the above 2, you can go back to Win 10 Home by doing this......

Start button > left side, click Settings > select Update & Security > left side, click Recovery > right side, select "Go back to previous build"
That will start reverting your system back to Win 10 Home which has the digital License saved in the server. Activation will be automatic.

If the above cannot be applied to you, you will have to do a Clean Install to go back to your genuine Win 10 Home.

Use this Media Creation Tool and download the iso file.
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Fsoftware-download%2Fwindows10&token=5i1L9gcT

Click the "Download Tool now" button and Run it.
Then select Create installation media for another PC
That will begin downloading the ISO file to your computer.
When the iso is downloaded to your computer, right click at it > click Burn Disk Image > insert a DVD.
That will create a bootable DVD for you.
Use the bootable DVD to do a clean Install.
During clean install, you will be asked for a product key. Just select the " SKIP " option or the "I do not have a product key" option and continue.
Again, since your Win 10 Home has a digital license saved in the server, activation will be automatic after installation is successfully completed.

Clean Install tutorial :
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-clean-install-windows-10-a.html

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)