Plz help. Phone mike in call not working (others cant hear me)but with speakerphone on,they can hear

Anant Anand

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
PLZ HELP. PHONE MIKE IN CALL NOT WORKING (OTHERS CANT HEAR ME)BUT WITH SPEAKERPHONE ON,THEY CAN HEAR... I did hard reset, but to no avail... sent to nokia care repair... could not help... It is Singapore variant , I got in India... Problem started last week only... prior it was fine... plzz plzzz..

jabels57

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Try making a phone call with the headphones attached. I had an issue where the headphone jack was damaged, which made the phone think headphones were in.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Dear Anant,
So bring it to a repair shop like Abishek P did and leave it there until it is repaired.
Or check on you tube how to repair it yourself.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I have a 1520 with this issue as well. It's less than a year old, so I sent it for warranty repair. However, they sent it back w/o repair since I am not the original owner.

I understand the written words of the warranty, but I don't understand the policy regarding ownership transfer.

Anyways, I will sell it as is, because I am not under the impression that it is an easy fix.

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Have you read through this thread? Sounds like it may be a similar issue - the use of non-compatible headsets seemed to cause the phone to act as if the headset was still inserted even after being removed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss