Poll: Would you prefer an HTC One (M8) running Android, or Windows Phone 8.1?

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I would like an M8 with a better camera running Windows Phone 8.1 with all the apps I need.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
I would like an M8 with a better camera running Windows Phone 8.1 with all the apps I need.

Not enough people realize that there are benefits of having low resolution sensors, in addition to this megapixels aren't the only thing that matters when taking into account how good the camera of a device is.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Not enough people realize that there are benefits of having low resolution sensors, in addition to this megapixels aren't the only thing that matters when taking into account how good the camera of a device is.

It is well documented the Android Version takes lousy daylight photos. It isn't about megapixel, its about how soft the images are. All cameras on a flagship should be able to take great daylight photos.

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Well the HTC One M8 and the one one before both nearly pulled me away from WP. The camera let it down for me. So a W8 will be very, very tempting but if the camera is the same (most probable) I'll pass on that too.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I have a 1520, I bought it because I prefer WP to other OS's, I have an Android workphone and hate it, I wonder how I will vote if I can be bothered to click the button.

Bob

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Update:

5300+ votes Windows Phones is still in front at 54.51%.

Cast your vote!
Just wanted to say that if this poll had been conducted before the release of HTC One M8, Android could've possibly won.

However Windows Phone would still look beautiful on M8.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Just wanted to say that if this poll had been conducted before the release of HTC One M8, Android could've possibly won.

However Windows Phone would still look beautiful on M8.

What is the difference about before and after? Why would Android win?

Update Windows phone comfortably on the lead after 5700+ votes.

Windows Phones at 54.98%.
Android at 45.02%

Awesome. Cast your votes.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Poll...-running-Android-or-Windows-Phone-8.1_id58909

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa