Poor battery performance on lumia 730

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Mine is always showing up to 1 day. Anyways don't worry, it's not showing the remaining time correctly. It may say that the remaining time is like 12 hours but then you'll have your phone on for like 1+ day. It's all up to how much you use it. I think it calculates the battery time by your usage over the whole time and not by discharging rate. That's just what I noticed.

Also If you use your phone a lot it's normal. Every phone has only 6-8 hours of screen ON time.

shivi_91

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Yes i was thinking the same.
But i was confused because many people were saying that they are getting a backup of around two days. Mine lasts for only 7-8 hours.!!

Anand PH

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I replaced my Lumia 625 with a 730 a couple of days back. I am shown a 32-36hr battery life on the battery saver app.
Insider Pro shows a 2-3% drain every hour with normal usage and 5-7% with games.

Please note that my primary phone is a 1320 and the 730 does not receive many calls.

Anand PH

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Like I said I have the phone since past 4 days and battery saver app shows 36 hour battery life. I don't discharge completely and hook up the charger when battery drops below 30-40%. Right now it shows insane battery life wit 62%, 1 day 4 hours since last charge and 1 day 3 hours still to go.
Please note my earlier comment that the 730 is not my primary phone.

Yohanes Bayu

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
the same problem. I used to own 520 but it works fine til i got another one, lumia 730. I think 730's battery performance is very bad. I dont know where it comes, because i think almost my backgorund task has been deactivated and i dont know what to do know, is it one of failed prodcut on microsoft? please help me.

Gawl13

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi, sorry to resurrect old thread, but maybe it will help someone.
I have L735 and recently I've encountered dramatic increase in battery drain (from around standard 2% per hour up to frustrating 10-22% per hour continuously). At last I think I tracked down the high level reason - for me it was most likely feature in privacy settings "find my phone" in translation (as I am having localized windows). When I turned it on, the troubles started to appear, after I turned it off, problems disappeared.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria