Project / Task Management Tools?

parsaion

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi. iPhone user here, thinking of switching to Windows Phone (thinking of the 1520.3), especially for the great cameras (and amazing interface after playing with a lumia 521).

The biggest road block right now for me is that as an audio professional, the rest of the computers I own are macs. I've recently found an amazing yet simple project and task manager for OSX that syncs beautifully with ios devices (and is a one time payment instead of a monthly payment) called Omnifocus. I haven't paid for the desktop version yet, and I'm holding off until I know what I'm doing with my phone.

So I want to know. What are the best project management / task management tools for windows phone? What do you love using, and what is simple to use, update, change, etc? Bonus points if they can sync to mac desktop applications, or at least a web application.

Thanks in advance!
-James

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi. iPhone user here, thinking of switching to Windows Phone (thinking of the 1520.3), especially for the great cameras (and amazing interface after playing with a lumia 521).

The biggest road block right now for me is that as an audio professional, the rest of the computers I own are macs. I've recently found an amazing yet simple project and task manager for OSX that syncs beautifully with ios devices (and is a one time payment instead of a monthly payment) called Omnifocus. I haven't paid for the desktop version yet, and I'm holding off until I know what I'm doing with my phone.

So I want to know. What are the best project management / task management tools for windows phone? What do you love using, and what is simple to use, update, change, etc? Bonus points if they can sync to mac desktop applications, or at least a web application.

Thanks in advance!
-James

Wunderlist is a good To-Do list manager.
Winsana is nice Asana app on WP. Asana is on iProducts, so you can use that on mac too.
Winsana | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium