Promotion extended

redbird

Sep 18, 2008
Visit site
I was just on the Celio web site and saw they extended the special "seed" promotion till Nov. 17.

I wonder if they found the sweet spot for the sales price they were looking for?

redbird

Sep 18, 2008
Visit site
Yea, right. Got any bridges for sale?

Before making fun of others regarding the use of the redfly. Think back when many plunked down $100 for just a keyboard to use with their pda.

The redfly is a vast improvement over that and many figure that if they were willing to pay for the keyboard alone, a keyboard with a screen has to be a vast improvement over that.

Just food for thought;)

wodin

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
Before making fun of others regarding the use of the redfly. Think back when many plunked down $100 for just a keyboard to use with their pda.

The redfly is a vast improvement over that and many figure that if they were willing to pay for the keyboard alone, a keyboard with a screen has to be a vast improvement over that.

Just food for thought;)
Oh, I wasn't making fun of anyone for using a REDFLY, I love mine, and the price is most definantly right. I was making fun of xdalaw claiming there was no pun intended. "Clams to shell out" yea, no pun there alright!