ProShot camera app.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Love this app. It is my go-to camera app. Today, I had an update for ProShot, but it has continuously failed to download all day. I was getting the following error code: 8103012e. After a few attempts, I figured I would cancel the download, uninstall the app, and try to reinstall it. This didn't work. So, now, I'm stuck without ProShot. I've powered my phone on and off and attempted numerous reinstalls. Right now, I'm at a loss. Anyone have any suggestions?Thanks.

arif b santoso

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Love this app. It is my go-to camera app. Today, I had an update for ProShot, but it has continuously failed to download all day. I was getting the following error code: 8103012e. After a few attempts, I figured I would cancel the download, uninstall the app, and try to reinstall it. This didn't work. So, now, I'm stuck without ProShot. I've powered my phone on and off and attempted numerous reinstalls. Right now, I'm at a loss. Anyone have any suggestions?Thanks.

I have same experience. After rebooting my wifi router,the problem solved.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Sweet. I'll try that, but I don't know if it will work. I've tried on my work wifi, my data plan, and my home wifi with the same results. Thanks for the help. :)

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, that didn't work. :(

Just tried to update it on my 1320, but I got the same error message.

So, both my 1520 and my 1320 cannot update ProShot. They are both running 8.1 with Cyan. Both are in the dev preview program. The 1520 is running Update 1. The 1520 is the AT&T variant. The 1320 is an unlocked Hong Kong variant.

Update: Success!!!
So, after the update failed on both of my phones, I figured that it must be something on my end. Turns out, it was the fact that I had selected the option to have apps installed onto my SD card in Storage Sense. Once I switched that to have the apps installed onto my phone, everything went smoothly. :)

Last edited:

s_madhekar

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Same thing on my L620. Had to uninstall and then install it on Phone memory. Done successfully.
So it remains on phone memory..cannot move to SD card. Kindly help.

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
It would be nice if the devs would rerelease the app with SD card support. I also had to remove the app, set the storage app to install apps to the phone and then reinstall ProShot from the store.

It's a workaround that works, at least!

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone!! I am so sorry for the update issues and the slow reply, it's been a hectic 24 hours. Here's what happaned:

1) I don't know how, but I accidentally checked the option to prevent ProShot from being installed to SD cards.
2) I submitted update v5.2.0.1 to the store to fix this, it got certified yesterday afternoon, but for some reason only v5.2 gets downloaded
3) I submitted *another* update v5.2.0.2 to the store to hopefully fix this, and that is currently pending certification. I expect it to be available for download tomorrow-ish.
4) With the update you can install ProShot to your SD card. (Side note: ProShot should boot up slightly faster when installed to internal memory, so it's a good idea to keep it there anyways)
5) Again I am so sorry for the trouble!
6) Back to work I go :)

ooklah

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi. Love the app but I'm only see the 5 MP pictures saved. I don't see the 16 MP pictures saved on my Icon. I've purchased the app.

In ProShot swipe to view the pictures you've taken. Hit the overflow menu and you'll have an export option if the photo was taken with ProShot.

You can also tap on Manage Originals and export in bulk from there.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi. Love the app but I'm only see the 5 MP pictures saved. I don't see the 16 MP pictures saved on my Icon. I've purchased the app.

In ProShot swipe to view the pictures you've taken. Hit the overflow menu and you'll have an export option if the photo was taken with ProShot.

You can also tap on Manage Originals and export in bulk from there.

I promise, soon you won't have to do this anymore! (Saving 16 MP/ 19MP images directly to camera roll, v5.3)

wp_ss_20140813_0002(1).jpg

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I have so many more pictures to upload but here's a quick edit. I opened up this photo in Photoshop Elements and only touched the brightness, contrast, and shadow settings. No noise reduction or sharpness added. The quality of the Lumia 1020 is really mind blowing.
152e.jpg
And this one is a leaf remnant that fell on my front windshield. This is straight from the camera.
167.jpg

tallarob

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I've had the app for a while, but just started looking at it in detail. I have a question about HDR. I understand that this combines 3 separate EV values into one photo. I assume if there is any movement of the camera or the subject that the quality will suffer.
Given this, is there any way you see the individual images or do you just get the composite?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb