Asif Shadab Malick

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
My 950 XL is on an infinite restart loop. I plug it in charger, it boitsbup, displays "Microsoft" and then again restarts. I tried windows device recovery tool 3-4 times but even there, the software is loaded successfully up to 94%, then error message. I was devastated. I was determined not to buy another phone as long as Lumia 950 XL is with me, but now it became useless. I removed it's battery and it's now just lying in the drawer . I don't know what to do now. I finally had to buy another Android phone, a cheap Android phone. And I really miss the camera. I really wish there is some way to bring back my phone to life. it was working perfectly all of a sudden it started restarting. I really hope someone can suggest a fix for this.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
What charger are you using?

When a battery dies completely they need a proper charger (Like the one that came with the phone) otherwise the power input is only enough to start the bootup, but the drain of the bootup outstrips the charger capacity.

Or maybe it could be a dead battery.

Good luck.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
No message as such. As soon as the red and white progress bar on my phone reaches almost 100%, it would restart again.
The uefi might be the issue then. Was it updated or did it fail in the middle of a flash? Bad USB cable during flashing can cause this too. Or worse case scenario your eMMC is failing or becoming unusable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa