Shipping for Orders from Canada

acsurf

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Mine's being delivered to Calgary. It's in Sioux Falls, SD right now, having gone through about 6 cities in 2 days...hardly "express" shipping. At least it should arrive early tomorrow. I think they scanned mine after the 6pm deadline for 1-day, hence the longer time frame.

anon(5341681)

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Mine showed up just before lunch today. Thanks for leaving it by the front door in sub 0 temperatures UPS... :mad:

Anyways, it all came together pretty much within 20 hours of going from being scanned in Kentucky, moving to South Dakota, and then directly to Calgary. I've been enjoying it so far!

I think we had the same UPS driver, mine was also left by my front door in Calgary, didn't bring it in until I got home from work.

Thryon

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
My tablet is still in customs, but if it clears quickly I could have it by end of day.

Just a side note. I received a package from Purolator which contained a "GEEK." black T-shirt with the new Microsoft logo on the back sent to me by Microsoft Canada.

Not sure why I was sent this shirt, but thanks. I have been proclaiming to the world my uber geekness, now I have the T-shirt to prove it.

acsurf

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Mine arrived just before noon today. It was left by the front door, but I'm not sure they even rang the doorbell.

The hardware is simply amazing. Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

nakilio

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I call Microsoft Store today to know where my Microsoft Surface was, since UPS is only telling me that it's "Ready for UPS" since the 22th. They told me that is not normal and they don't know where the package went.. They have open a case to look for it...

the_thunderbird

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
So.... Microsoft cancelled my order on me without any reason being given. Justification on the invoice, "other." I called to ask why. No one knows. "A glitch in the system."

So, I re-order, appreciating errors occur, but now it is telling me I will receive my order in 4 weeks, vice Thursday. Called back for assistance - got nothing. They told me to go to a store. I am very, very far away from any store.

This is frustrating, and Microsoft could have done something to show good faith, but I got nothing but a run around. Even one of those Xbox Music credits would have gone a long way.

My girlfriend is going to Vegas on Friday, I might ask her to try and get one for me in the States, and my work HQ is re-calling me to Edmonton on the 19th - so perhaps a trip to WEM is in the stars. Will leave my online one processing in case for some bizarre reason it actually ships.

This has been disappointing.

Well I will give credit where it is due. After one of my four phone calls to the Microsoft Store I received an e-mail "how was it" type survey. I put my rant about the cancelled order and being upset that I lost my spot in the queue due to administrative error by Microsoft. Someone actually read this!

Got a call yesterday morning telling me one had been expedited out, and it is due tomorrow. Quite pleased to see this change of face, and I am much more satisfied about this situation in general.

Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria