Skype translator Preview

Adamos27

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone ! Last Friday I received one email from Microsoft which says that Skype translator preview is ready for me.When I follow the link there is only description about what it does but nothing to install. How to install ???
PS: I have been signed up few months ago.
Cheers

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello Adamos, I get your frustration. I have been signed up as well, but have yet to receive an email. In any case i'm sure you're aware of the requirements, but just in case.. You need to be running at least Windows 8.1 or higher (by which they could only mean W10), also you'll get the official link to download the app/update (not sure which it is) only when the languages you selected are available (I'm guessing that English might be the first one available; don't hold me to that though) and finally (and this is the killer xd) they also check if you had entered a registration code when you signed up. I'm guessing certain people received one and those will get this update/app first, especially since there were 50.000 people who signed up as soon as MS gave them a chance too and by now that total should be higher..

All in all, I wouldn't worry about the mail :) It might've been just a mistake, but you'll get your chance, if you signed up and meet all the requirements :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h