Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I think we should leave WinMo the way it is until they stop selling the devices at least.

If Dieter is on board I think we can go ahead and start getting this done at any time. Just pick one person to do the work adding forums descriptions and moving things around is easy enough. Seams we are all in agreement here I say get Dieter to approve the changes and just do it Rich or if you want me to take the lead just say the word.

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
For forum editing in templates, I've never heard of that before, might be a modification - will check on Dieter with that. As for WM, whatever you guys feel is best.

Since we're all agreed we all might as well chip in so if I get Dieter's approval do you want to do the forum re-structure ronbo? Then it would only make sense if you do the descriptions etc. Big D? I'm going to the Internet World conference tomorrow until Thursday so my main priority will be the main site when I'm online for a few hours each evening this week.

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I have already added the descriptions to the devices all I need is the go from Dieter to change the structure around. RICH!! What did Dieter say Id ask him myself but there is no sense in both of us pestering him. :)

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I'm stuck I have everything in order structure wise but how do you add the damn pictures in front of the forum names?

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Good work Big D5!

Thanks Brow still working on it though Dieter doesn't like the pictures I made they are to artifacting and I agree. But I cant find a good program to change a jpg to a gif without degrading the picture. :( The search continues

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Made some more changes I added Accessories forums for each WP7 device. Rearranged the Windows Phone General Forum. Changed title of the old Accessories thread. There might be a few more I can't remember.

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I'm back baby! What've I missed?

What!? You didn't see the fire!? They burned the place down I've been rebuilding for weeks... :D

I did some additional rearranging and had Dieter add some pictures although the quality is off cant seam to find any free software for changing a .jpg to a .gif other than that just the usual spam. I finally banned eric12341 permanently just did that today he came back from his second 2 week ban and started some **** in his first post.

I am thinking about adding an XBOX forum just ask me why I think this would be a good idea and I will tell you.

I added Accessories sub forums to each device and cleaned out the old Accessories forums and changed it to Bluetooth devices, Universal Phone Accessories forum.

o_O and Dieter is leaving us.

I tiled the hallway in my house took me 2 day that **** is some hard work.

Got my 9 year old daughter her first cell phone I'm so proud of her she already has it all set up.

Asurion sent me an Arrive as a replacement for my daughters Touch Pro so now have 2 which is very cool.

UAH what ellse... I guess thats about it... well you asked. :)

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
What!? You didn't see the fire!? They burned the place down I've been rebuilding for weeks... :D

I did some additional rearranging and had Dieter add some pictures although the quality is off cant seam to find any free software for changing a .jpg to a .gif other than that just the usual spam. I finally banned eric12341 permanently just did that today he came back from his second 2 week ban and started some **** in his first post.

I am thinking about adding an XBOX forum just ask me why I think this would be a good idea and I will tell you.

I added Accessories sub forums to each device and cleaned out the old Accessories forums and changed it to Bluetooth devices, Universal Phone Accessories forum.

o_O and Dieter is leaving us.

I tiled the hallway in my house took me 2 day that **** is some hard work.

Got my 9 year old daughter her first cell phone I'm so proud of her she already has it all set up.

Asurion sent me an Arrive as a replacement for my daughters Touch Pro so now have 2 which is very cool.

UAH what ellse... I guess thats about it... well you asked. :)

:confused:

I hope you bought her a Windows Phone ;) As for the images, I can save them out of Photoshop for you as .gifs, want to send the jpegs to me? contact@richedmonds.co.uk

The re-arrangement looks good and we received an email from Eric, which I replied to, you can find what I said here. I backed up your guns and told him the ban will remain in place. Can you come do my hallway? :p

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Nope no windows phone at least not yet if your giving a cell phone to a 9 year old one that you know will get destroyed you want it to be an Android phone. They wont be worth anything in a few months anyways... lol

Nope cant do your hallway at least not yet I have 3 more rooms to do in my house I have to have them done before Christmas.

Pictures sent... Thanks
:ninja: Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melvas66