Stuck on spinning gears...think I'm bricked, need help lol

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
So I had windows 10 tech preview running and decided to a factory reset. That screwed something up because now it has been stuck on spinning gears. It shows the Progress bar loading and then it fully completes before giving me a sad face. And then restarts the phone to continue the process over again.

1. How to fix this? Could I use the Lumia recovery tool? I am without my surface so I haven't been able to try

2. Is there anyway to fix this without having recovery access.

. I actually planned to return this phone back to walmart tomorrow lol. If I tell them the phone was freezing and restarting , I wonderWill they let me return it. Ha

3. If I do return it, would all my stiff be out of it presently? I did the factory reset and it said goodbye and is stuck on the gears. So is my data out now?

(yes I am well aware it being a tech preview. I've never had this issue before with windows 10....this happened once on my 920 but it fixed itself somehow)

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Afraid so, typing on 8.1 now, I decided to restore mine due to win 10 store not loading
If I decide to try and return it with it still bricked, do you think my data and stuff is out of it now. I assume when they go to try and fix it they will then do the same type of recovery which should reset it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs