Surface Phone / Panos' Phone Wishlist

Vittorio Vaselli

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Only highlighting Software? Isn't it a new combination of hard- and Software to create new product categories?

And yes you are right, we need a bigger, portable screen for changing how we can work with a Smartphone. Simply because of Continuum, nearly nobody would by a Windows Mobile Smartphone.

I meant new hardware designed to highlight the software strenghtness.

YashHarf

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Foldable or rollable display should be the highlight.. And we should be able to run full windows when docked.

And since smartphone have become the most used portable camera.. Surface Phone should be focused on photography as well.. I hope they dont end up like HP with only focus on Business customers

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Foldable or rollable display should be the highlight.. And we should be able to run full windows when docked.

And since smartphone have become the most used portable camera.. Surface Phone should be focused on photography as well.. I hope they dont end up like HP with only focus on Business customers
Give us one good reason why Microsoft should focus on the consumer market instead of the Enterprise? Except for the few stray cats (that's us) that still support the platform, their best bet for making money is corporations and governments. Foldable displays? Definitely iPhone territory.

Sent from Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows via mTalk

Andy Langford

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I would love to be able to drag\send to webpage's or news stories or documents etc to my calendar to work on at either a specified time or place or when next spare time in my diary

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deryl McCarty