The Official "Halo: TMCC" Thread

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Halo 2 Ranks before and after Remastering. Pretty sweet that they're going for a flat modern style. The same style WP7 made popular. Geez we've came a long way.

u3yne4ut.jpg

ygaryma4.jpg

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I wanna say I was in the low-to-mid 30s, but it's been so long I'm not really sure.
Sounds about right for the Majority of good players, after those levels you start to run into Blue Screeners and Host Booters. My max was a little higher, but I could never make it to the 44+. Actually, most top level MLG players were only in the 43-47 range due to cheaters aswell.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
My buddy and I were a 42 in doubles. You could not beat us on lockout :p

Man those were the days when I was good at shooters. I can see this game getting me back into them, i just gotta convince my partner to get an Xbone lol.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I had that problem, and it's why I hated doubles. I only had one friend who was any good, so like when I played Doubles on Reach, it was usually with my brother-in-law, who probably never played a real shooter until MW2 in 2009/2010, and he has something of a listening issue, haha. But yeah, I think I hovered on the line of 32/33 on my highest game type, but I can't remember what it was. Didn't there used to be a way to check that stuff, I thought on Bungie's site?

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Added videos to the main post, the last three are from Gamescom. New feature "Halo Channel" is basically Halo waypoint on steroids with a bunch of new added features, Halo 5 Guardians multiplayer trailer looks pretty sweet, and Sanctuary for the fourth Remastered Halo 2 map is just so beautiful.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
But the question is... Will the superjump still work.

I believe they said they've kept in all "features"/bugs/glitches that were in the original too that somewhat positively impacted gameplay, including something related to jumping. Never really played Halos so I dont really know what it was about but I recall reading such.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
There's a Sunset Overdrive Special Edition XBOX - Buy Xbox One Special Edition Sunset Overdrive Bundle - Microsoft Store

And a COD: Advanced Warfare Limited Edition XBOX - Buy Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle - Microsoft Store

Will there be a Halo: Master Chief Collection Limited Edition XBOX? If so, please instruct me where to throw my wallet.

Highly unlikely. You MIGHT see a controller, but I'd imagine that Guardians gets the console.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm only more excited for The Master Chief Collection because:

1. It's out sooner.
2. My brother-in-law can finally get the franchise's entire story (minus Reach)
3. There is no shooter to play on the One right now.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I meant that there wouldn't be a skinned one like CoD is getting. I'm wondering if they made more white consoles than they thought they'd need for SO or something, IDK why the white would be chosen for Halo over black (or a different color or skin).

Personally, I still can't stand that white console, but that's me.

Tom87

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm not a fan of the white console either so even if that bundle is released in the UK, I will avoid and get a standard black Xbox One with the hard copy of MCC. Really excited for the release though, this will be my first Xbox! Me and 2 friends are all holding out for a MCC bundle/deal with the console. Good times ahead :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo