Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

havanahjoe

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I called the order support number and asked to have my shipment changed to priority one. CSR would not do it, and supervisor would not either. They said they could not change the shipping method unless they cancelled the order. I was very close to canceling it altogether, but decided to wait.

RonnieJP

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Same story here. Apparently AT&T cannot modify an existing order. They would need to cancel and create a new one, so looks like most of us will likely be stuck with USPS.

jen35

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I got my yellow phone yesterday and it really looks awesome, hope you guys also get it soon

BTW my phone's battery life is really horrible, have to check on that

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I expect that all of you should have your tracking numbers some time today. At least I hope so. It would be ridiculous otherwise.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I bought a 920 locally but ordered the free wireless charger on 11/11 and it still shows pending, did I get stuck in with you yellow guys with the computer snafu and manual order processing?

ericishere40

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on 11/12. Talked to customer service today about Black Friday credit. The superisor wanted the website where the ad was. It took almost 30 minutes but finally they gave in. I called the Microsoft store in Santa Clara, CA and was told all the yellow 920's went to the Microsoft holiday pop-up stores. I called another store in Palo Alto and was told there is actually a production issue with Nokia and the yellow

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Decided not to pull a trigger on AT&T website for yellow. Talked to an inventory manager at Microsoft Store. Took my number and told me he will call as son as they get yellow 920s. Let's hope Microsoft Stores get them before 2013. He also said that Microsoft Stores were supposed to get yellow 920s long time ago, but they are still waiting.

jgminder

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Just got my Yellow 920 tonight. Good luck to the rest of you waiting. It's truly a beautiful device.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Alright, this seems to be the last one before holidays, so Happy Thanksgiving y'all! Lets be thankful for retaining our sanity in midst of the insane yellow situation.

Bundalings

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't know why, but I honestly expected mine to ship today. *shrug*

Oh well. I'd be a little more thankful tomorrow if I had it, but I'll live. Be gone for a week after Thanksgiving, maybe it will ship in the meantime...

Dreacava206

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I feel like the last man standing!
Still no info...
i'm still waiting although i ordered later than most of you guys. pre ordered the 11th but not processed until the 13th still processing..... so sad I really wanted to show off my yellow phone tomorrow :) but seriously I was hoping to take advantage of the camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di