TIPS/FIXES/OBSERVATIONS Amber Update

falsehopess

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Your lumia storage check is not up to date it appears.

I recommend using Lumia Pusher app, it lets you force updates. I was able to get the new extras+info with that and I didnt have to play with fiddler.

btw...anyone have a guide for using fiddler?

Weird but i cant download lumia pusher says the app in not available to me

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Weird but i cant download lumia pusher says the app in not available to me

That's not the case "App is no longer published" that's different, I had it but when I did the flash it didn't return because it's
-well as it says no longer published and backing it up didn't make a difference it won't reinstall because it's "not there anymore"
Besides on my 810 it did nothing.
"Manual updating programs Nokia smartphones Lumia 520, 620, 720, 820, 920"

shadohh

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
That's not the case "App is no longer published" that's different, I had it but when I did the flash it didn't return because it's
-well as it says no longer published and backing it up didn't make a difference it won't reinstall because it's "not there anymore"
Besides on my 810 it did nothing.
"Manual updating programs Nokia smartphones Lumia 520, 620, 720, 820, 920"

I have the 810 Amber update and it re-downloaded the pusher and it works for me. Guess it is just my luck.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I have the 810 Amber update and it re-downloaded the pusher and it works for me. Guess it is just my luck.
I don't know exactly when is was "out of print" but if you read the reviews some got it (or reviewed) it in the 9th and it was out of print at some point the same day.
I don't know when you updated either so I can't really say how OR why you have it but it must have been before that evening on the 9th.
if it out of print, it's out of print, no pusher can load out of print apps.

I when I first downloaded it July 3rd it did nothing since I have an 810 so I found it useless I don't know if the update enabled it for the 810
( why would it ? it's model specific ) it even says in for the "Manual updating programs Nokia smartphones Lumia 520, 620, 720, 820, 920" the 810 is missing.

Paul Verizzo

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
as in bought the device yourself and then use an prepaid/sim only contract

That's merely "unlocked," not "unbranded." The latter would wipe out any screens and TM features. And, since Wifi Calling is available in the US on only the TM and Cincinnati Bell networks, unlocking to, say, ATT would get you what?

Last edited by a moderator:

cue_man

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I got my OTA update for my 810 today, and I has destroyed my phone. Upon completing the update, it looked okay, I noticed a new data sense tile on the bottom of my home screen as well. But as I tried opening my tiles, nothing would happen. It would act as if it were going to open whatever I touched, but then just return back to the home screen. I performed a master reset on the device, and once it restarted, instead of taking me through the getting started process, it went right to the home screen, which displayed only ONE tile...the data sense tile. Nothing else on the phone responds now. Anyone else have this problem?

cue_man

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
TMo is sending me a refurb. Just wanted to see if it's happened to anyone else, cause somehow I feel like that'd make me feel better about the situation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254