Here Maps
Here Transit
Here Drive+
Here Explore
Here City Lens

Change log:

Stability and performance improvements

Transparent Live Tile

- Create a HERE account and import your favorites from your old Nokia account so they?re synced with your mobile devices and here.com.

( +Voice navigation improvements for Here Drive +)

Last edited:

JoaoCSM

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Here Suite of Apps:

Here Maps
Here Transit
Here Drive+
Here Explore
Here City Lens

Change log:

Transparent Live Tile

- Create a HERE account and import your favorites from your old Nokia account so they’re synced with your mobile devices and here.com.

And Here City Lens is now available for FullHD devices like Lumia 930, icon and 1520 :D

JoaoCSM

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Not in Germany so far. -_-

Hmmmm... Change region to Portugal, install and revert to Germany.

But that is weird as City Lens was not allowed to Install in my Lumia 930 because of the screen resolution. It only supported WVGA (480x800) and WXGA (768x1280). But now it also supports HD720P (720x1280) which has the same aspect ratio as FullHD (1080x1920).

In here (german windows phone store) I see the same information as in Portuguese store.

What happens when you hit "install"?

ammarp88

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I am having issue with HDFC app since todays update... Once i enter the Customer ID the "Continue" Button is not responding. Is anyone else having this issue?

oryan_dunn

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Here Suite of Apps:

Here Maps
Here Transit
Here Drive+
Here Explore
Here City Lens

Change log:

Transparent Live Tile

- Create a HERE account and import your favorites from your old Nokia account so they’re synced with your mobile devices and here.com.

That transparent live tile should be an option. If every app had a transparent live tile, then my start screen would be one big color (I don't use a background image). I like having half or so of my apps with an app specific color. Helps me recognize apps faster.

wphashan

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
That transparent live tile should be an option. If every app had a transparent live tile, then my start screen would be one big color (I don't use a background image). I like having half or so of my apps with an app specific color. Helps me recognize apps faster.
Totally agree with you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon