Todays App Updates

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Facebook Beta updated!
Now it's showing the content your friends recently liked!
It's finally showing posts like "xxx liked yyy's photo/video" on the news feed!

Facebook Beta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Facebook Beta Updated

v5.3 Additions:
• Updated design
• Video upload
• Messenger support
• Post detail page
• Photo commenting
• Ability to edit comments
• Tagging improvements
• Upload improvements
• Performance improvements
• “Top Stories” newsfeed and improved newsfeed ranking
• Improved “Most Recent” newsfeed
• More newsfeed content
• Profile timeline improvements
• Group feed improvements
• Event feed improvements
• Page feed improvements
• General bug fixes
• Performance improvements

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Lumia Glancescreen:

set your lockscreen picture to be displayed on your glance screen.

Order & Chaos Online: http://www.windowsphone.com/de-de/store/app/order-chaos-online/be84b96c-e330-4613-8c1e-b882ae9ea369

Changes:

MAY THE BEST TEAM ON THE BATTLEFIELD WIN
- Battlefield is a new PvP mode, where cooperation is more important than individual strength
- Conquer the flag of the opponent team and bring it back to your base to score points
- Prepare yourself for 2 vs.2 or 4 vs. 4 challenges

LEAGUE OF CHAMPIONS
- join a league of legendary warriors and earn honor points based on your team's performances
- rise to the top of the league's scoreboard in our fascinating league system: more challenge, rewards and excitement
- Everybody will be looking up to your glory shine, because the league champion now literally shines on the battlefield
- redeem honor points for special weapons and gear

Just a side note: I translated the changelog from German, so the original English one might have a different wording than my version. :)
The changelog doesn't say anything about bugfixes, but I assume the full HD issues (text not rendering properly etc.) have been fixed. I'm currently download the update (800MB) myself, so I can't tell if it's indeed fixed as of yet.

Last edited:

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
BBM: BBM | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Changelog:

* While these features are designed to remove the message or picture from the recipient’s BBM chat view, they do not prevent recipients from capturing an image of the content by taking a screenshot or using an image capture device. Retracting a message after it has been read by the recipient will remove the message from the BBM chat view, but will not affect copies of the message that the recipient may have made prior to the message being retracted.
• TIMED MESSAGES: Set how long contacts have access to messages and pictures shared in a chat. See the full description for more information.
• MESSAGE RETRACTION: ‘Retract’ a message to remove it from your BBM chat. See the full description for more information.
• STICKERS & BBM SHOP: Browse and download stickers in the new BBM Shop to bring more fun to your BBM chats.
• HD PICTURE TRANSFER: It’s easier than ever to get a high quality version of the pictures you receive in BBM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte