Todays XBox 360 Dashboard Update Release Schedule

straitda

May 27, 2011
Visit site
My console just updated! Took no time at all. Seems like less than 2 minutes and I'm up on the new dashboard. Agreeing to new terms of use as I type.

Update: I just updated my kids console and was paying closer attention this time. It was more like 5 minutes to update. I guess depending on your connection speed your mileage may vary.

Last edited:

Streak Leader

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Updating both of my consoles now. It seems to be taking a lot longer than 2 minutes. On my main console, the update didn't trigger until I loaded a game (even though I was signed in).

On the other console, the update began immediately after my daughter's profile signed itself in automatically.

Strange...

Still looking for the Xbox Companion app in the marketplace. No such luck thus far.

straitda

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone with two consoles on the same internet connection having an issue getting both to logon to Xbox Live at the same time? I never had a problem with this before, but post dashboard update I can't get my kids signed into their Xbox Live IDs on their console. When I run the network test, it connects to the internet but tells me it can't connect to the Xbox Live service.

Gotta fix this or I'm gonna be dead meat when the kids find out. ;)

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I have 3 consoles admittedly running the preview as the update was only released some 5 hours ago and they can all log in seperately. During the preview people did notice problems with strict NAT and sometimes that involved some router changes namely upnp.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Interestingly i never got another update and i'm on the preview. Perhaps we already had the final build and they will just remove the preview release channel at some point.

I did get the new Terms of Service prompt though.

Hope everyone's enjoying the new dashboard. :)

(I still prefer the old one for navigation speed)

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes please but unboxing photos up!! I would love to see the badboy!
I can't upgrade my phone until 2013 so I won't be getting the titan! See whats about when I upgrade I guess
IMG-20111206-00043-1.jpg

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
LOL thank you duvi, very thoughful, yes saving my pennies frantically to buy it as 3 don't have it. At least that means I can use my upgrade for a new WP later on if they get one. (Nokia?) :)

Cheapest I can find it is ?440 (Carphone Warehouse) $687 of those funny yankee dollar thangs. :D

(Not wishing to use ebay for this purchase LOL)
As promised. I cheated because co-workers fiddled with it before I could tell them I wanted to do a full unboxing for The Wee Bear ;(

HTC Titan Un-boxing - YouTube

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Aw thank you duvi, very good of you. Wonder if my local Carphone warehouse has any Sim free Titans, i think I may have enough pennies now, just about. :D

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I've saved them up forever SilverCha0s, not eaten for 3 months LOL :D

They have 3 in stock so I'm off to get my Christmas treat to myself now. Woo Hoo! :)

?440 for a phone sigh. (Shaking head now) ;)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
What can i do ? 3 only have the Lumia 800, no real difference from my Omnia 7 and don't want to waste my upgrade on that. I love the design of it, but nothing else.

I am insane yes but i'll be a happy insane :D

The Titan bug thread makes no difference, I can live with those bugs. Perhaps they are all on the American Titan if i'm lucky. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria