Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

bozvandam

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
They are delaying it for everyone. For example, Vodafone AU has approved the update for some devices but their Weekly software update page has stated "awaiting rollout details" for the past two weeks.

Weekly update page? A communications company that actually, you know, communicates with it's customers? 3UK, are you listing (stupid question, of course they aren't)?

bozvandam

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
3UK now claim that Cyan hasn't been signed off for ANY of their 4G enabled handsets but are still unable to explain what is so different about their phones/network.

Silviu Bogusevschi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
3UK now claim that Cyan hasn't been signed off for ANY of their 4G enabled handsets but are still unable to explain what is so different about their phones/network.

AFAIK they found some issues while testing, check their page on twitter.

bozvandam

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
AFAIK they found some issues while testing, check their page on twitter.

Yeah I know. I know this is a long thread but if you look back I've been having some interesting 'discussions' with 3 (mostly concerning their lack of internal communication). It now appears that the 'all done and dusted' tweets actually referred to the 520 and 620 forgetting that they have other Lumia handsets. There's also, as I said, the small issue of what exactly makes their 1020s any different.

Last edited:

aldrin731

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Don't say lies pals. Lumia 520 may be available on Monday Tuesday or Thursday. You disappoint others. First check manually the update and post. Post your region guys

nyolc8

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
My carrier (Tmobile Hungary) said they tested, approved, and sent back L520 Cyan to Nokia for release it. This was 2WEEKS AGO. And still nothing. Why Nokia holds it back? I hate this updating mess...

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully I can get cyan before college starts up...dont want to hassle with downgrading, upgrading during classes...at&t show the 920 some love plz haha

Sgthree

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully I can get cyan before college starts up...dont want to hassle with downgrading, upgrading during classes...at&t show the 920 some love plz haha

When does college start for you? 2017? Might be wishful thinking the upgrade might come if you are planning on going before then :evil:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glyco