Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
"UPDATE 2014/07/18: The update has been suspended due to an issue with Bitlocker. It will resume soon.

UPDATE 2014/07/26: The update has been resumed."

----

/\ very misleading!

cocotutch

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
"UPDATE 2014/07/18: The update has been suspended due to an issue with Bitlocker. It will resume soon.

UPDATE 2014/07/26: The update has been resumed."

----

/\ very misleading!

Completely accurate, actually. While it has been resumed for non DP devices only, it is still a correct statement.

Just because your device has not received the update yet, it does not make my information incorrect or misleading.

Stop complaining and wait. Simple.

amitmenon

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
MS has told that it would take till September to complete cyan for all mobiles specially low and mid range lumia series.............thats cruelty..

the best thing we can do is...keep putting pressure on MS India (since i am from India, rest can do for their respective regions ).. keep asking them to release fast, keep tweeting, write on their walls..........and use MS Italy as a bait, coz they have released cyan for all the models and the models are also of CV..... so ask MS when Italy can do it why not India or any other region.

So lets tweet and ask MS starting coming Monday...and make them release cyan..........

palmujukka

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Completely accurate, actually. While it has been resumed for non DP devices only, it is still a correct statement.

Just because your device has not received the update yet, it does not make my information incorrect or misleading.

Stop complaining and wait. Simple.

It's misleading because your post suggest that the Cyan roll out has been resumed for DP phones while it hasn't.

Atul Verma3

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Hidden_USB_screens.png
I know about this method. But the option was visible in settings when I checked out the L635

I searched through the settings but I couldn't find the USB setting in lumia 1020. Is it missing on the other phones too ?

Vjekoslav Surucic

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
WTF...f... Cyan, you guys have your phones to use them, whats wrong with them, don't work without Cyan..? I've got L525 and I don't need Cyan but I need money to buy a better phone, see you soon on Cyan...keep waiting, good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glyco