Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

ecth

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
I don't think there is any agreement. It's just that they have testers/testing teams and I think they release in the same order as they got the feedback from the testers. Sometime it's the roms of 1 carrier that comes first for all devices, sometimes it's cv that comes out before any carrier's is released.

I think most of us should have the update within the next 2 weeks - by the end of august.

Atul Verma3

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
It took me 5 GB of data and 4 hrs time to update cyan on my Lumia 1020 as it was on DP...I am done with Cyan now ...start releasing next update (Lumia Pink maybe :p)...I know Microsoft gonna take years..:devil:

arkid77

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
I have a UK sim free 1020 and I got the update yesterday whilst on holiday in Chile (not sure if that influences it at all based on my ip location)?

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a UK sim free 1020 and I got the update yesterday whilst on holiday in Chile (not sure if that influences it at all based on my ip location)?

Goes off your phone's ROM - providing you had wifi and internet access you would have got the update in the Antarctic.

Kev P

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
It took me 5 GB of data and 4 hrs time to update cyan on my Lumia 1020 as it was on DP...I am done with Cyan now ...start releasing next update (Lumia Pink maybe :p)...I know Microsoft gonna take years..:devil:

Am i right in saying u were on DP and didnt av to downgrade?

balasundar

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
In case if I change SIM of different provider. Will it work. In fact I am using 1520 and Cyan update is available in middle east. But not able to download. I have updated windows 8.1 update 1 using preview developer. Help please

drtek

May 15, 2013
Visit site
In case if I change SIM of different provider. Will it work. In fact I am using 1520 and Cyan update is available in middle east. But not able to download. I have updated windows 8.1 update 1 using preview developer. Help please
Apparently you are going to have to rollback to 8.0 to get the update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michaelj