Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

u720u

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
8.1 is available for 720 by Vodafone

Hello All!

According to the official source:
nokia.com/global/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/availability-in-europe/
in some European countries 8.1 is available for Lumia 720 users by Vodafone.

So, it's time for WPCentral to write a small article about 720, because this modell seems to be forgotten. :wink:

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: 8.1 is available for 720 by Vodafone

Hello All!

According to the official source:
nokia.com/global/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/availability-in-europe/
in some European countries 8.1 is available for Lumia 720 users by Vodafone.

So, it's time for WPCentral to write a small article about 720, because this modell seems to be forgotten. :wink:

Yeah, even for 820 is out!

dj9928

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
What excuse can they use for unlocked CV phones? They can't say the delay is due to carriers testing, I remember having a similar issue when I had an unlocked Samsung android phone, the unlocked version was the very last on the list to get updates when in theory it should be first.

Lumiaaa

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
What excuse can they use for unlocked CV phones? They can't say the delay is due to carriers testing, I remember having a similar issue when I had an unlocked Samsung android phone, the unlocked version was the very last on the list to get updates when in theory it should be first.

Exactly, in my country, L520 has cyan for all carriers but for CV, the update isn't available. How can you explain this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oarisfenton