Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Its disgusting that we have to wait for 2 months to get the cyan update on Lumia 920 here in India. Also I feel aghast about the poor management of Microsoft where they can't execute the update so that every Lumia gets cyan update at the same time. If Microsoft wants us to stick with windows phone then they need to buck up n get it done !!!

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Sorry but it was a privet conversation. All i can say its that i was left under the impression that the 920 wold be the next one, and im speculating that it wold be today.

Two things raise suspicion, 1. Why cant you hide the "private" information and only show the supposed hint? 2. A private convo with a public company? No such thing. Everything is recorded

sdhu1984

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Got update for nokiaxpress browser in 525 india....Is it a hint for the coming update???

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums

has any other model got it?? If yes then I will sleep without any exp., for this week. If no then tiny hope for cyan.....

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums

DsL666

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Saw this on the EE (Uk) website.

Windows Phone 8.1 updates for Nokia handsets

Hi all,

Just a quick post to clarify where we are on the rollout of the Windows 8.1 update. I've been seeing a lot of community posts about this over the last two weeks.

I'm glad to report that we're well underway with Windows Phone 8.1 on EE.
First of all, the Nokia Lumia 930, 630 and 635 all come pre-loaded with Windows Phone 8.1.

For the Nokia Lumia 625, the Lumia 925, the Lumia 1020 and the Lumia 1320, our update has already been approved and is now available for EE customers.

We are currently working on updates for the Nokia Lumia 520, the Lumia 820 and the Lumia 920. We currently expect to deliver these updates to customers by mid-September at the latest. I will keep you updated about those releases right here.

I hope that clarifies things. Thanks all.

The posters name was "Ed -H" and he is apparently the community manager.

Sorry for the "copy & paste" job, can't post links yet.

Navmesh Singh1

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Nothing just an app update on my 920 and its a reply to guy that has commented that he had got an nokia express update and that doesn't mean his phone model might get update this week

Ralph Casimir

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Saw this on the EE (Uk) website.

Windows Phone 8.1 updates for Nokia handsets

Hi all,

Just a quick post to clarify where we are on the rollout of the Windows 8.1 update. I've been seeing a lot of community posts about this over the last two weeks.

I'm glad to report that we're well underway with Windows Phone 8.1 on EE.
First of all, the Nokia Lumia 930, 630 and 635 all come pre-loaded with Windows Phone 8.1.

For the Nokia Lumia 625, the Lumia 925, the Lumia 1020 and the Lumia 1320, our update has already been approved and is now available for EE customers.

We are currently working on updates for the Nokia Lumia 520, the Lumia 820 and the Lumia 920. We currently expect to deliver these updates to customers by mid-September at the latest. I will keep you updated about those releases right here.

I hope that clarifies things. Thanks all.

The posters name was "Ed -H" and he is apparently the community manager.

Sorry for the "copy & paste" job, can't post links yet.

we knew all this already. I would just prefer to know why.

Long Syntax

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Getting some sort of update on my L920 as we speak - preparing to install 40% (AT&T)
Update - says it's Preview for developers update - 8.10.14157.200
Update 2 - Update complete. Maybe it's a fix for the bit-locker issue which will allow us to update to Cyan without a rollback?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Du40