Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Its disgusting that we have to wait for 2 months to get the cyan update on Lumia 920 here in India. Also I feel aghast about the poor management of Microsoft where they can't execute the update so that every Lumia gets cyan update at the same time. If Microsoft wants us to stick with windows phone then they need to buck up n get it done !!!
Like Android gets all the updates on time, eh? LOL. The amount of support you received is better than any Android handset you can purchase. Because, Android=No updates.

hb2p

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a Lumia 920 (USA with AT&T) with the 8.1 Preview. I was just notified that I have an update... No idea what it is, but it is installing now!

DsL666

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, you and me both! many, many others too.

I have a L920 and have been waiting for what seems like an age!

But seeing as this is the only bit of info the EE seem to be bothered to issue I thought I'd share it.

EE seem unfamiliar with the definition of "Competitors" , they are consistently last with issuing updates, Amber, Black and it's looking like Cyan will be joining that list too....

mccririck

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, you and me both! many, many others too.

I have a L920 and have been waiting for what seems like an age!

But seeing as this is the only bit of info the EE seem to be bothered to issue I thought I'd share it.

EE seem unfamiliar with the definition of "Competitors" , they are consistently last with issuing updates, Amber, Black and it's looking like Cyan will be joining that list too....

Best to flash it with CV UK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Du40