Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Sgthree

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I know I moan about people 'predicting' what comes next, but it would be great if the 820 could be in the mix (pretty please with a cherry on top??) if they are doing a Thursday roll-out this week.

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Did you flash this ROM onto your developer 920? If yes, is AWS and Band 4 LTE still working?

My Lumia is a Telcel L920 but with the Dev AT&T firmware, I will reflash with the Telcel firmware because it is the "real/original" Product Code (059S0R6).

Is your Lumia a developer device?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Nope mine is the Rogers variant which has the same bands as the cv Mexico 920.3 and the developer device. I flashed the official cyan firmware last night but lost internet sharing on T-Mobile. That's the reason i wanted to try another 920.3 ROM without losing the LTE band 4 and AWS

Sgthree

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Me to waiting for it but its most unlikely that roll out will to begin today specially in India

Just wish whenever next roll out begin it should be for 525

Please can you tell us where you are getting this 'knowledge' from?? There is NO basis for what you are saying apart from guess work, so please don't state these things as 'facts'. There was more than one CYAN roll-out last week, yet you categorically say they only do one per week.

As I have said MANY times on here, NO ONE (not even MS or Nokia) seem to know exactly when things will be rolled out, so how do you??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spunkydj