Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Pretec

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Lumia Cyan Confirmed for Lumia 920 in Indonesia. It comes in 2 steps update process
1. For making Win 8.0 ready for Win 8.1
2. Win 8.1 update

Besides upgrading the phone. I notice core apps such as music, calendar, here drive, get updated one by one after the OS update.

Hopefully this update can fix my main microphone issue. Nokia is dying in Indonesia. God knows how much they will charge me for this issue

Hi.

My Lumia 920 CV DK (Denmark CV) is also updating in two steps like yours.

Regards.

Antchexec

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have not seen anyone draw attention to this, yet, but those with 8GB hard drives might like to plan ahead (and calculate) which apps they intend to move to the SD card. I have no idea if the new Storage Sense function measures categories of memory in the same way as the 8.0 version, but I have just had a look at a L920 and the 'System' part reads 2.73GB, compared to the previous 1.8GB. If this is a like-for-like comparison, L820, L525 (etc) owners are going to have about 1GB less than the miserly amount currently available.

Being a L820 owner myself, this was a question I had in my mind already; so 'Storage' was the first place I headed, when I got hold of a WP8.1 installation. I wonder if this is the reason the 32GB phones seem to be getting the update first? Moreover, what will Cortana, quiet hours, etc. add to this system memory size. I cannot imagine Cortana is a memory-light app, can you?

Just a thought.

anon(8075033)

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
My 920 is from Thailand and have changed my region to India...as the cyan update has been released in India m still unable to get it...any suggestions??
You mean you have only changed your region to India from phone settings? It doesn't help. You must have Indian ROM on your phone. But if you have the Indian ROM then you should be able to get the update.

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Seriously? -_- 920 and 820 are almost the same, they couldn't give for both what the hell MS r u kidding me, im seriously getting tired of waiting now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElderVanhoy