Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I have the Developer Preview 8.1.... so by your post i guess i wont get the Cyan update. Therefore when you say downgrading what do you refer to? Is it downgrading the Preview For Developers app or Downgrading the 8.1 partial update that i have currently?

OR will uninstalling the developer preview and checking for update solve this? (my lumia still shows Lumia Black - Im from Sri Lanka)

Private Nemesis

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I have the Developer Preview 8.1.... so by your post i guess i wont get the Cyan update. Therefore when you say downgrading what do you refer to? Is it downgrading the Preview For Developers app or Downgrading the 8.1 partial update that i have currently?

OR will uninstalling the developer preview and checking for update solve this? (my lumia still shows Lumia Black - Im from Sri Lanka)

Backup, dl Nokia Care Suite, flash ROM to 8.0, then apply Cyan and 8.1, then Preview for Developer... as has been posted a few hundred times already!

sdhu1984

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I am having weird issue in 525. After charging the phone i removed the charging pin but phone still indicates charging and it was dead slow.. I restarted the phone several times.. Removed and reinserted battery... Performed factory reset... and even repaired with nokia care suit.... Still battery indicator shows charging....any solution ????

M0TH3R_FR4GG3R

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone confirm Lumia Cyan update for Lumia 620 India, CV?
Official page displays it's available but my phone says up-to-date.
No developer preview, on Lumia Black WP8

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone confirm Lumia Cyan update for Lumia 620 India, CV?
Official page displays it's available but my phone says up-to-date.
No developer preview, on Lumia Black WP8
Yeah! Woohoo 😃 at last they released it for the 620! I can't get the update now as I'm on dev preview. 😞 Thanks for informing us tho :) I think you should wait a little until evening, they could release it by then.

DsL666

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Well done EE! Last in the UK to update the L920....AGAIN!

CYAN now available to 3uk L920 customers.

EE, first to get the L920 in the UK....last to update it 3 updates in a row!

Lumia_M

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site

I hear you. Look at these:

community.ee.co.uk/t5/EE-Community-Blog/Windows-Phone-8-1-updates-for-Nokia-handsets/td-p/184539

&

community.ee.co.uk/t5/Other-Devices/Windows-8-1-phone-update/td-p/124439

Lumia_M

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site

Agree with you 100%, have a look at the EE community forum, enough pi**ed off customers complaining about the same including me. On the thread over at EE you will see they saying up until Mid Sept for update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spunkydj