Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Sgthree

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Agree with you 100%, have a look at the EE community forum, enough pi**ed off customers complaining about the same including me. On the thread over at EE you will see they saying up until Mid Sept for update.

Maybe they need to change to 'NN' 'Nuffink Nowhere' (luckily I am not with them. Aren't they the ones who want to make a charge of 50p so you can jump the queue on their phone lines??)

DsL666

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the links, i had seen the EE forums before.

i think the thing that really bugs people is the lack of communication from EE, Sure they eventually came out to say "Mid September at the latest" but that's not really good enough.

As i have said before, they are supposed to be in COMPETITION with the other networks, and yet still they are always last to update and hardly ever give any reasons as to why they are slow.

harsh mathur1

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
i have developer prev.. so my phone will not get it.. but site says available..
i connected my phone to nokia recovery tool n it shows cyan firmware update available.. downloading!!

rajeshks16

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
i have developer prev.. so my phone will not get it.. but site says available..
i connected my phone to nokia recovery tool n it shows cyan firmware update available.. downloading!!

Yes it is showing in nokia recovery tool...but OTA is still not available...let see how much time we have to wait.

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey thank you Ms for making my prediction right lumia 820 the last to be updated.anyway I will wait for bit locker issue to be resolved rather than taking cyan update which is not anything mind blowing for lumia 820.i have to tell u Lumia 820 is the worst device for the money u pay to buy because of its rather abysmal battery life.thank you 😊 ms😁 😈

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hey thank you Ms for making my prediction right lumia 820 the last to be updated.anyway I will wait for bit locker issue to be resolved rather than taking cyan update which is not anything mind blowing for lumia 820.i have to tell u Lumia 820 is the worst device for the money u pay to buy because of its rather abysmal battery life.thank you 😊 ms😁 😈
You forgot 525 😁

Lumia_M

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the links, i had seen the EE forums before.

i think the thing that really bugs people is the lack of communication from EE, Sure they eventually came out to say "Mid September at the latest" but that's not really good enough.

As i have said before, they are supposed to be in COMPETITION with the other networks, and yet still they are always last to update and hardly ever give any reasons as to why they are slow.

Couldn't agree with your more, this is why when contract is up I'm considering moving to o2 or worst case get a CV/unlocked phone. I don't think EE give the WP platform enough priority over iOS and android. Pathetic really, the biggest network in the UK with the most coverage and fastest speeds; shame same cant be said about their attitude to WP.

chefster74

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I totally agree, I have one and it seems to get NO love at all. So I'll downgrade to 8.0 after the big V decides to release it to get my Cyan. By then y'all will have it and will be posting about it. I'll be interested in how everyone likes it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spunkydj