Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

gjs520820

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Quote Originally Posted by S Vaibhav View Post
Pardon, What is your phone model and carrier again?
at&t 920. US region. I'm not using developer preview.

Last edited by Ralph Casimir; Today at 11:25 AM.

Cyan update is not released for AT&T in North America. You can use the link below and select your county and carrier to see if cyan is released. After it is released you can get the OTA cyan update if your phone is not on developer preview. If it is on developer preview you can use nokia suite to flash to the cyan software, but you still need to wait until it is released by your carrier.

Can't post link but just do a google search for "nokia cyan rollout"
nokia"dot"com/global/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/availability-in-north-america/

Ralph Casimir

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Cyan update is not released for AT&T in North America. You can use the link below and select your county and carrier to see if cyan is released. After it is released you can get the OTA cyan update if your phone is not on developer preview. If it is on developer preview you can use nokia suite to flash to the cyan software, but you still need to wait until it is released by your carrier.

nokia"dot"com/global/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/availability-in-north-america/

so I can't use the software recovery tool for my at&t 920 that is NOT on developer preview?

Svoboda

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site

I'm on AT&T and my wife got Cyan + 8.1 last week on her 1020. It still hasn't been rolled out on the 920 though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spunkydj