Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
i have updated my 620 to cyan via NSFT.
And nw after updating to cyan i cant update to Update 1 through PFD.
I hav the PFD app & its enabled. When checking for updates it shows "we are currently unable to check for updates (80072ee2)"..
And when i disable the PFD app it shows ur phone is upto date..
any solution for this..
please help.
Thanks in advance..

from kerala😎

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
i have updated my 620 to cyan via NSFT.
And nw after updating to cyan i cant update to Update 1 through PFD.
I hav the PFD app & its enabled. When checking for updates it shows "we are currently unable to check for updates (80072ee2)"..
And when i disable the PFD app it shows ur phone is upto date..
any solution for this..
please help.
Thanks in advance..
Wow 😲 you have mamooty as your profile pic lol @_@ 😆 😂 :)

Just joking, no offense taken I hope? :)

Anyways, on to the problem-try a soft reset.

kuldeep_kumar

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Anybody facing issue with Battery draining after Cyan update

I have a Lumia 920 and just updated it to Cyan on Tuesday, I m feeling that the Standby time of the mobile has been decreased alot. Now hardly the battery is passing 1 complete day, while earlier it was covering 1.5 days. Battery percentage is decreasing even if I am not doing anything.

I have just done a Soft Reset and just checking if anything's changed.

Is anybody facing same issue?? Pls confirm.

FantasticMrsFox

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I've been waiting to see when the Cyan Update for the Icon on Verizon in North America would be getting it. I had the developer programming so I could enjoy it. Why isn't there any word on the release date?

Vjekoslav Surucic

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
well, upgraded to Cyan (L525 Malasya CV via NSRT, was on DP) and now can't turn OFF my phone, it just restarts when I "pull it down to shutdown"...any ideas, anybody...

#problem solved....

Last edited:

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I've been waiting to see when the Cyan Update for the Icon on Verizon in North America would be getting it. I had the developer programming so I could enjoy it. Why isn't there any word on the release date?

Welcome to Verizon, They are known for the slowest update releases of ANY carrier. Talk to a bunch of Android users, they will tell you the same thing.

Hit their support and on Twitter asking the same question, same old "we have no info at this time" and they never release a day of release.

I'm sure we will see it in the next week or 2...the way the rumor mill goes at least.. take that with a grain of salt..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spunkydj