Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

autodidact

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Finally got it for the 620 in Norway.

The phone where without a SIM-card and I was just playing with it for about an hour before I had to reach the seller as I planned to get the power button fixed today.

I've got another 620, also offering me a 8.0.xxxxx... update in preparation for the 8.1 update like the other phone, but since the digitizer on the latter one is mostly broken, I don't dear to upgrade it in case I get stuck somewhere in the process and leave myself without a phone until the other is returned to me, or I can get my hands on a 830.

Matt Olimb

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
*peers over the nokia fence* Hey, Htc xt over here! Is there any way we might get the update someday? it's already september and the developer preview you guys gave us is broken...Hello?

Tinkerdog

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I've waited long enough, Verizon! I'm putting back my previous Lumia Black version on my Nokia 822. And I WILL NOT Upgrade to 8.1 and Cyan when it FINALLY COMES OUT!!! And I will upgrade to an iPhone 5C as soon as I can.... had enough of the ENDLESS, NEEDLESS WAITING!!!

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I've waited long enough, Verizon! I'm putting back my previous Lumia Black version on my Nokia 822. And I WILL NOT Upgrade to 8.1 and Cyan when it FINALLY COMES OUT!!! And I will upgrade to an iPhone 5C as soon as I can.... had enough of the ENDLESS, NEEDLESS WAITING!!!

Then Verizon wins. That's pretty much what carriers want. See you fail, switch to one of their more popular platforms, take your money, and you did like it or not let them win. You wont be missed ^^

And btw, that's why Microsoft put out Preview for Developers, to give carriers the middle finger and upgrade now without giving them an extra dime. :p

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
And Cyan is coming for Preview, like 2-3 weeks ago Cyan was pushed for PD users in us with Lumia 1520 1020 and 920

(Sorry for Double Post OP ^^")

KCandSunshine13

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
to Verizon customers: here are the numbskulls responsible for withholding 8.1 -

Board of Directors - Verizon

Apparently, they can only be reached by snail mail. So, break out your pen and paper:

Verizon Communications Inc.
Board of Directors (or committee name, individual Director, committee chair, Lead Director or non-employee Directors as a group, as appropriate)
1095 Avenue of the Americas, 8th Floor
New York, New York 10036

Tinkerdog

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Then Verizon wins. That's pretty much what carriers want. See you fail, switch to one of their more popular platforms, take your money, and you did like it or not let them win. You wont be missed ^^

And btw, that's why Microsoft put out Preview for Developers, to give carriers the middle finger and upgrade now without giving them an extra dime. :p

They win if I buy the hardware from THEM and stay on their NETWORK. I don't intend to give them 1 red cent after my contract ends............ mmmmmmmmmm Sprint / and or the other networks with their buyback programs to get out of the contracts looks better and better...........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlizaForbes