Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
They win if I buy the hardware from THEM and stay on their NETWORK. I don't intend to give them 1 red cent after my contract ends............ mmmmmmmmmm Sprint / and or the other networks with their buyback programs to get out of the contracts looks better and better...........
I hear you completely, but where I live Verizon sucks less. My only viable option is AT&T which doesn't thrill me. Sprint and T-Mo just can't compete coverage wise here. I wish whey did, I'd leave these idiots in a heartbeat.

Sunil Kapadia

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
i think wpcentral is sleeping so many cyan update is available on nokia page but there is no notification or forum on wpcentral about new roll-out of lumia cyan......... wakeup people and let check it by yourself i was dependent on wpcentral but now no morw :) lumia 920 CV germany available pplz ... fast get it

Silviu Bogusevschi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
i think wpcentral is sleeping so many cyan update is available on nokia page but there is no notification or forum on wpcentral about new roll-out of lumia cyan......... wakeup people and let check it by yourself i was dependent on wpcentral but now no morw :) lumia 920 CV germany available pplz ... fast get it

It's been rolled out almost everywhere, no reason to write an article about one carrier in a certain country.

Kem Warrior

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
It's been rolled out almost everywhere, no reason to write an article about one carrier in a certain country.

If you are going to have a thread titled "Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!" then yes as soon as any updated information becomes available pertaining to that the thread should be updated regardless whether it is 1 or many. That is the reason everyone who subscribed to this thread subscribed. Those who have not received the update myself included rely on this site/thread for the latest news and information.

Silviu Bogusevschi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
If you are going to have a thread titled "Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!" then yes as soon as any updated information becomes available pertaining to that the thread should be updated regardless whether it is 1 or many. That is the reason everyone who subscribed to this thread subscribed. Those who have not received the update myself included rely on this site/thread for the latest news and information.

The thread OP should be updated I agree, but not additional articles on the main site.

jbrown9100

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Pardon my extreme ignorance but can anyone explain why it takes so incredibly long to roll out the firmware updates and why some carriers are significantly faster than others? I'm an IT guy working in enterprise systems for Fortune 50 size companies. Even as slow as our processes are we would get hammered if we operated this way. I understand very little about the process for rolling out a phone firmware.

Carl Anderson

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Pardon my extreme ignorance but can anyone explain why it takes so incredibly long to roll out the firmware updates and why some carriers are significantly faster than others? I'm an IT guy working in enterprise systems for Fortune 50 size companies. Even as slow as our processes are we would get hammered if we operated this way. I understand very little about the process for rolling out a phone firmware.

for Verizon, I think they have 0.05 FTE's working on Windows Phone testing, maybe as high as 0.1 FTE's. Whereas they have 102 FTE testing iOS and about the same with Android.

I know T-mo's not that great either, but with free music, free int'l, etc Verizon may get their wish. I may upgrade my phone to the HTC One M8, but on T-Mo.

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
for Verizon, I think they have 0.05 FTE's working on Windows Phone testing, maybe as high as 0.1 FTE's. Whereas they have 102 FTE testing iOS and about the same with Android.

I know T-mo's not that great either, but with free music, free int'l, etc Verizon may get their wish. I may upgrade my phone to the HTC One M8, but on T-Mo.
If T-Mo or Sprint had better coverage where I live I'd be gone too. Unfortunately Verizon is the coverage king in my area.

skl1983

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
The Lumia Cyan Update for the Lumia 520 on EE UK was supposed to be released last week according to the Nokia page but it hasn't been added to the tracker page on here, I bet that's due to nobody reporting that they've received it as I haven't on my Lumia 520 on EE as it keeps saying that it's up to date.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlizaForbes