Want to know about the performance in Lumia 520

Jaswindder g

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
I download first build of w10 tp in my L520, it was not good. It had many problems- like cant able to use its windows and search button, it was so slow, mobile data could not be switch off and many m more Because of these problem i rolled back in w8.1. Want to know it's present performance. Also want to know will it be provided ms office too in newer build

Jaswindder g

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Want to know about the performance of w10 in Lumia 520

I download first build of w10 tp in my L520, it was not good. It had many problems- like cant able to use its windows and search button, it was so slow, mobile data could not be switch off and many m more Because of these problem i rolled back in w8.1. Want to know it's present performance. Also want to know will it be provided ms office too in newer build

Nam Long

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Want to know about the performance of w10 in Lumia 520

Current build 10080 provides New office suite ( powerpoint , excel , word , onenote ) . Those apps can be downloaded from Store Beta. About performance , build 10080 is quite good ( imo ) , few bugs here and there and quite slow when using app ( skype , messenger , Windows central , some game ) but it is A LOT better than 1st build . I am currently using 8.1 after 2 weeks with build 10080 ( mostly due to slow performance of app )
I do recommend waiting for next build ( probably 10136 ) which is said to be really better and available soon

Nam Long

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Current available build 10080 does provide new MS office ( powerpoint , word , excel and onenote ) .
Performance is quite smooth abeit it is slow in some apps ( skype , messenger , games ... ) . There are still bugs like :
- Never ending loading screen ( soft reset will recover it to normal state but does not eliminate it )
- Blank black screen ( access setting via action center and back out will return to normal or just wait )
- Crash when trying to set lock screen
I recommend waiting for next build which is probably build 10136 . It is said to be much better and will be available soon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention