Was planning for Surface RT, but ended up getting Pro!!

Gopi Parthasarathy

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
So, With all the rush on BF sales , finally got some time to settle down and write this. It may seem little long but still I will write it down.

Initially I thought of buying Surface RT in the month of October.Occasionally there were deals for $279 on ebay and sometimes got so close to buy it, but then convinced myself to wait for BF sales. So was searching for surface RT deals like crazy and had narrowed down so many options.These were some frenzy BF deals for RT.

Microcenter :- RT + touch KB for $180.:)love:)
Frys :- RT + touch KB for $230
Staples :- RT + touch KB for $250
Ebay :- RT + touch KB for $210(Refurbished , but its almost new as it comes in sealed package and looks completely new)
Bestbuy :-RT for $200.
Microsoft Store :- RT for $200.

I tried to pre order from Microcenter , but was not so lucky to get them. On BF went to stores and saw such a huge line which I haven't seen till now. It was more than half a mile. Almost everyone I inquired were there for surface and with in half an hour store manager gave us the sad news."If you are here for Surface, Its loooong goooone !!!!" :crying:
Almost everyone left :cry:

Next I went to Fry's and it was sold out with in an hour once the shop opened and it was same with staples too..
Then , I had a look at Microsoft store and Bestbuy, even those were sold out by evening..

Finally decided to go Ebay deal , even that was sold out by next day.. 18500 sold in a day ... What the heck!! Was so disappointed..

But then came the happy moment..

Surface PRO 64GB (refurbished) for $499 including shipping and everything.. Ended up buying this bundle.

PRO 64 GB + White touch KB($39) + 64 GB SDXC ($16) :smile:

I feel its a fantastic deal for PRO considering its capabilities...What do you feel guys?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss