WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

On that note, I have to applaud Samsung for choosing to stick with the headphone jack while most of the other flagships OEMs have some excuse why it should go. I hope that they wouldn't be alone in this space for 2019.
LG will likely keep it for another year.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So you know who I'm laughing at after the Samsung S10 event? LG. Why? They say imitation is the best form of flattery. Well, seems like the new trend is adding the ultra wide camera...made famous by LG.

I wished they had done a better job of pushing that tech. Oh well...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I get these maths things in my Facebook feed every so often. Now being reasonably good at maths I'm always a little saddened by the comments. Most people seemed to have forgotten the most basic principle of maths. Order of operation (which in itself has a couple of quirks that people have forgotten). Now I know that these questions are written badly to confuse people but since the equation is fairly simple I'm often stumped by how many people get it wrong.

So with that in mind here's one for you.

056901d59cb71a95feb90a9153b75d3e.jpg

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So I get these maths things in my Facebook feed every so often. Now being reasonably good at maths I'm always a little saddened by the comments. Most people seemed to have forgotten the most basic principle of maths. Order of operation (which in itself has a couple of quirks that people have forgotten). Now I know that these questions are written badly to confuse people but since the equation is fairly simple I'm often stumped by how many people get it wrong.

So with that in mind here's one for you.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190221/056901d59cb71a95feb90a9153b75d3e.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In my personal mobile use I just found Google's podcast app.

Ever since Sony abandoned theirs I've been trying to find a new app.

I was glad to find this. It's nice and basic. It's the closest thing to Sony's that I've found.

I know you can still get the Sony one but I've found that you can't search on it anymore so it's officially dead now.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ok anyone have another forum app to use? TapATalk has decided to become annoying.

Preferably without ads. One that can be purchased is fine as well.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm curious to see if anyone else will answer.

Don't worry about what the guy is holding.

I don't get what we are counting here in the individual images but I say 40 at first glance. That answer makes sense to me.

At second glance (just remembered the order of operations), 15.

Eh, math isn't my strongest.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That was quick....

I got S9 late November via a Costco deal. And Samsung trade in value is significantly higher than what I could get for it on resale. Also because of the trade in I got the S10+ for $476 including taxes and a brand new Samsung case as well. Not a bad price at all. I like Samsung hardware, camera is a decent 8.5/10 (definitely no Pixel) and One UI is actually quite nice, gestures work well and you get extra real estate, so it was a no brainer. Even if I go back to a Pixel 3 or 3XL they would be more than $476 on the used market right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2pretty4tv