what's the secret to deleting an album from your xbox music collection?

surfacedude

May 24, 2013
Visit site
am i missing something obvious? i press and hold the album cover and a menu appears, but it doesn't give me an option to delete anything. i can press, hold, and delete individual songs, but not a whole album.

am i missing something? where the freakin' functionality to simply delete an album and why isn't it as simple as deleting a song?

surfacedude

May 24, 2013
Visit site
please tell me i'm wrong about this...i went into the album, deleted every song ONE AT A TIME and then the album finally disappeared from my collection.

is this actually the new way xbox music requires albums to be deleted?

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Go into the album you want to delete, press the "select" button at the bottom, press "..." At the bottom, tap "select all", press "delete" button.

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't know, it's how I did it with the old Music + Video Hub in WP8.0. I don't believe there was another way to remove the whole album. In fact, I remember helping someone on these forums in the past with the same exact question.

surfacedude

May 24, 2013
Visit site
i was able to press the album cover and hold and one of the options that i use to get was delete. i'm certain of it as i use that function often.

I don't know, it's how I did it with the old Music + Video Hub in WP8.0. I don't believe there was another way to remove the whole album. In fact, I remember helping someone on these forums in the past with the same exact question.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6