When I click on a thumbnail photo in my photo file, I get an error message. How can I fix this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When I click on a thumbnail photo in my photo file, I get an error message. How can I fix this.

Windows 10 entered my computer when the auto update for windows 8.1 came on. My computer went bad! Spent about 10 hours on the phone with Microsoft techs. For example, I sent an e-mail to some friends with photos (not in attachments, but straight on the e-mail).
When the person received the e mail and opened the attachment with a photo, they gained entry to my total personal photo collection! I am now back to windows 8.1, one drive has been disabled. However, I am left with the problem that When I go to my folder with my photos and click on a thumbnail to enlarge it, I get an error message. The photo won't enlarge.
Can anyone help me fix that problem?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: When I click on a thumbnail photo in my photo file, I get an error message. How can I fix this.

Windows 10 entered my computer when the auto update for windows 8.1 came on. My computer went bad! Spent about 10 hours on the phone with Microsoft techs. For example, I sent an e-mail to some friends with photos (not in attachments, but straight on the e-mail).
When the person received the e mail and opened the attachment with a photo, they gained entry to my total personal photo collection! I am now back to windows 8.1, one drive has been disabled. However, I am left with the problem that When I go to my folder with my photos and click on a thumbnail to enlarge it, I get an error message. The photo won't enlarge.
Can anyone help me fix that problem?

is it possible the program for photos isn't installed correctly? Can you open the photo using another application?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifeca1295